06 Nov Create a Bucket List of Things to Do on Paradise Island
A trip to paradise doesn’t have to be boring. Situated on the sandy shores of Cabbage Beach, Paradise Island Beach Club is the perfect place for anyone looking to enjoy a getaway that’s a mix of laying out on the beach and setting off on thrilling adventures. Located near some of the best things to do on Paradise Island, our resort offers a relaxing place to escape after a day of fun.
One of the best things about our property is we offer guests phenomenal activities. Whether visiting with friends or family, we recommend checking out a mix of things to do on and off-site. Doing this means you will never run out of fun and can explore as much of the island as possible.
7 Memorable Activities and Attractions
- Feel the wind in your hair as you navigate the Bahamas waters on a jet ski. We offer jet ski rentals right on our beach.
- Relieve the tension caused by the stress of life with a massage. You can choose to have your massage in the privacy of your villa or ocean side.
- Reserve your spot for our weekly yoga class, which takes place on the ocean deck. The knowledge instructor will guide you through poses that can be modified to suit your skill level.
- No trip to Paradise Island is complete without spending time at either Atlantic Aquatic Water Park or BahaMar’s Baha Bay. Both popular waterparks offer day passes and feature aquatic activities for all ages.
- Book a tee time at Ocean Club Golf Course. Enjoy breathtaking scenery as you play your way through the 18-hole, part 72 champion course.
- See who can reel in the biggest catch on a fishing excursion with Hook Um Fishing Charters. They offer several outings, including deep sea and reef fishing.
- Go for a swim with dolphins at Dolphin Cay & Marine Adventures. Found in the Atlantis Resort, the popular attraction gives visitors a chance to get up close and personal with these majestic creatures and more.
Enjoy an Unforgettable Escape to Paradise
With so many things to do on Paradise Island, you won’t have any trouble filling your days from sunrise to sunset. Be close to it all while having a tranquil place to call home by reserving a villa from Paradise Island Beach Club.
Our beachfront accommodations can host up to six people and have all the comforts of home, including fully-equipped kitchens, spacious living rooms, and more. No matter which space you stay in, you will have a comfortable space. To learn more about reserving our Paradise Island resort, call 1-800-310-5148.