10 Aug Soak in the Sunshine at the Best Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
There’s nothing better than relaxing on the warm sand and listening to the waves roll in as you forget about everyday life for a little while. With a name like Paradise Island Beach Club, it should come as no surprise that our Bahamas resort is the go-to place for a beach getaway. Take a break from exploring attractions like fascinating museums or rum distilleries to simply relax at some of the best Bahamas beaches in Nassau and Paradise Island.
The Top 5 Beaches near Paradise Island
With miles of shoreline, there is no shortage of spots to relax and unwind. The beaches throughout Nassau and Paradise Island are perfect for any beach day, from catching up on some reading or doing a bit of shelling.
- The backyard of our Paradise Island resort is the pristine waters and sands of Cabbage Beach. Explore the colorful underwater world snorkeling right off the shoreline, or fly high parasailing. For a thrilling adventure, rent a jet ski. This is a great spot to go swimming with kids, as waves typically remain small and water temperatures stay comfortable.
- A few miles west of Nassau is Cable Beach. This spot is home to countless water sports, a golf course, and outdoor restaurants.
- Add a bit of history to your beach day by visiting Montagu Beach. Here not only will you find great spots to enjoy a picnic lunch but also Fort Montagu, Nassau’s oldest fort.
- Junkanoo Beach, also known as Western Esplanade, is a great spot to sit and watch ships accessing the harbor. It is often a popular spot for those on spring break.
- For a less crowded option, head to Arawak Beach on the southeast corner of Paradise Island. The shallow waters are great for younger children to play in or those looking for an easy snorkeling adventure.
No matter which beach you choose, be sure to bring reef-safe sunscreen, water, and snacks.
Relax on a Beachfront Getaway to Paradise
With some of the best beaches in Nassau just a short drive away, Paradise Island Beach Club is the perfect place for your next Bahamas escape. Found in one of the most picturesque settings in the Caribbean, our resort is the ideal island retreat.
Each of our oceanfront villas was thoughtfully designed with your comfort in mind. Accommodating up to six people, each unit has a fully-equipped kitchen, a primary bedroom with a king-sized bed, a spacious living room, and a private balcony or terrace. Make the most out of your stay by taking advantage of our on-site amenities, including heated pools, cabana service, and more. For more information, call 1-800-310-5148.