05 Oct Explore the Bahamas with the Best Nassau Excursions
The last thing you want to hear while on vacation is someone saying they’re bored. By booking a getaway to Paradise Island Beach Club, that’s one thing you never have to worry about! Our Paradise Island resort is surrounded by countless things to do and see. Explore all this area of the Bahamas has to offer on memorable Nassau excursions.
5 Memorable Nassau Tours and Outings
From outings on the open seas to dry land, there’s something for everyone. While you can certainly explore on your own, there’s nothing better than letting a knowledgeable and talented guide take you to some of the most popular attractions near our Nassau resort.
- For guests staying at our Bahamas villas, you can reserve a seat on a charter to Rose Island. The Thursday outing includes swimming, snorkeling, and lunch. Stop by the front desk to reserve your spot.
- One of the most popular excursions is a day trip to Blue Lagoon Island. To get there, you will depart from the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal. While there, you can explore the island on an eco-adventure tour. This island is also home to Dolphin Encounters.
- Head out on a journey to Pig Beach to swim with the pigs that call the island home. There are a few different options for getting to Pig Beach, including Flamingo Air. Another option is taking a plane via Bahamas Air and then getting on a boat with Coastline Adventures.
- With Viking Rentals, you have your choice of two incredible tours. The half-day bus tour can pick you up from the hotel and talk you through Nassau in a private van. There is also an ATV tour that includes stops at Fort Montague and Queen Staircase. Both tours are private, which means it’ll be just your group.
- There are numerous ways to learn about Bahamas pirate history, including on an outing with Pirate Jeep Tours. The three-hour tour takes you to six landmarks that played a role in this time period, including Cable Beach, Rawson Square, and Fort Fincastle.
Get Away from the Crowds at Paradise Island Beach Club
After a day out on Nassau excursions exploring the Bahamas island, sometimes all you want to do is enjoy a bit of quiet. While Paradise Island Beach Club is close to all the top attractions, it is far enough removed from the crowds to provide our guests with a tranquil place to call home.
Soak in the sunshine on our private beach or go for a dip in one of the two heated pools. Cook a delicious meal in your private villa before curling up with a good book or settling in for a movie night. There are endless ways to rest up for another day of fun when staying at our Paradise Island resort. Call 1-800-310-5148 to learn more.