09 Jan Plan an Unforgettable Bahamas Spring Break to Nassau
Oftentimes, when you think of the best time to visit Paradise Island Beach Club, you probably think of winter vacation. Thanks to Nassau’s idyllic weather, it makes sense. However, several parts of the country experience cold and snow well into the spring. That’s why planning a Bahamas spring break getaway to our Paradise Island resort is always an excellent option. Create lifelong memories as you soak in the sunshine on the trip of a lifetime.
Spring in Nassau means daily highs sitting around the mid-80s. Even the daily lows remain pleasant and rarely fall below 60 degrees. This means you can enjoy spending as much time outdoors as you please. Keep reading to discover some of the best things to do in Nassau and Paradise Island on your spring break escape.
7 Things to Do as a Family on Your Nassau Vacation
- Book your seat on our charter to Rose Island, which is only offered to our guests. Swing by the front desk to reserve your spot on the Thursday outing, including swimming and snorkeling.
- For another memorable excursion, head to Blue Lagoon Island. While here, check out all the programs Dolphin Encounters offers, like swimming with dolphins. You can also tour the island on an eco-adventure.
- Spend a day feeling the thrill of all the waterslides and other aquatic activities at BahaMar’s Baha Bay or Atlantic Aquatic Water Park. These are two of the most popular Paradise Island attractions, so we recommend purchasing passes as soon as possible.
- Sneak in a bit of learning by discovering the history of Nassau at local museums. Places like the Heritage Museum of the Bahamas and the National Art Gallery of the Bahamas are excellent places to learn about the island’s past.
- Give yourself a day to simply relax on the beach. Our resort is found on the white sands of Cabbage Beach. Check out a jet ski for an adrenaline rush, or discover the underwater world by snorkeling.
- Take in the sights of Paradise Island on one of our bike rentals. This mode of transportation gives you more freedom to stop and explore as you don’t need to worry about finding parking.
- Head to Ardastra Gardens Zoo to say hello to the animals who call the attraction home, including the famous marching flamingos. There are several events throughout the day that help educate visitors on its inhabitants, including tortoise interactions.
Enjoy a Beachfront Getaway to Paradise Island
For a Bahamas spring break that’s equal parts relaxing and adventure, look no further than Paradise Island and Nassau. This area is filled with so many things to do and see, you don’t have to worry about someone saying they’re bored. When you’re ready to relax, head back to your Paradise Island Beach Club villa.
Our accommodations have all the comforts of home, including spacious living rooms perfect for a movie night. Able to accommodate up to six people, everyone will have plenty of room to spread out and unwind. To learn more, call 1-800-310-5148.