12 Apr What to Do on a Bahamas Getaway with Kids
There’s no better way to make lifelong memories with your family than by packing your bags and heading out on vacation. If you’re looking for a destination full of sun, sand, and fun, look no further than Paradise Island Beach Club. Nestled on the shores of Cabbage Beach, our Paradise Island resort is close to some of the best things to do in the Bahamas with kids.
The Best Things to Do in Nassau as a Family
No matter how old your kids are, there is no shortage of incredible adventures. When putting together your activity bucket list, be sure to include things on dry land and the open water to truly experience all this Bahamas island has to offer.
- Reserve your spot on a horseback ride with Happy Trails Stables. To join the two-hour tour, riders must be at least 12 years old.
- Spend time as a family away from technology by visiting a local national park. Places like Bonefish Pond National Park showcase Mother Nature’s beauty through stunning flora and fauna.
- Soak in the sunshine on Cabbage Beach on a beach day. Go below the surface snorkeling or rent a jet ski to fly along the surface.
- For a break from the sun, head to a Nassau museum. Visiting somewhere like the Pirates of Nassau is a great way to sneak in a bit of learning.
- Enjoy a different type of aquatic adventure by spending a day at either Atlantis Aquatic Water Park or BahaMar’s Baha Bay. Both spots are home to rides and other attractions kids of all ages will enjoy.
- Get an up-close look at dolphins by going for a swim with them. Places like Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter give travelers a chance to experience these majestic creatures in memorable encounters.
- Cruise around Paradise Island on a bike. This is a great way to take in the sights and gives you more freedom for stopping and exploring than a car.
Plan an Incredible Family Bahamas Escape
With so many things to do in Nassau, Bahamas, with kids, there’s a reason this island is a popular spot for family vacations. Paradise Island Beach Club is also a great place to host your next family reunion!
While our beachfront resort is close to all the adventures you could want on vacation, we are far enough off the beaten path to provide families and other guests with a tranquil palace to call home. Enjoy a movie night in the comfort of your private villa, or stop by Reef Bar for a delicious meal. Learn more about our accommodations or on-site amenities by calling 1-800-310-5148.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.